Real dumb Beautiful das musical question does/did restarting Happy Days part of the show a thing or was it a mess up
how did I know that when i saw i have a new message that it would not be a number from that theatre quiz and would be a message from you
a musical by michael kunze and sylvester levay
rebecca, wo du auch immer bist,
dein herz bleibt ruhlos wie die wilde, freie see
wenn der abend beginnt singt der wind:
rebecca, komm heim, rebecca
aus dem nebelreich zurück nach manderley
Don’t Rain on My Parade | Donna Vivino
Funny Girl [54 Below 03.26.14]
Go on ANON and tell me what you think of me. I do not want to know who it is, at all. Don’t tell me who it is, don’t give me hints, don’t say your screen name. Tell me exactly what you think of me. Don’t sugarcoat things. Don’t lie. If you hate me, tell me why. Tell me what I’m doing wrong. If you like me, tell me why. Tell me exactly what you think of me.
Kara Lindsay and Laurel Harris- One short day! Praise the Lord for these clips!!
1. Do you have a favourite theatre? Which one, and why?
2. At the moment, would you rather watch a comedy or a tragedy?
3. The funniest show or performance you’ve ever seen?
4. The saddest show or performance you’ve ever seen?
5. The most memorable performance you’ve ever been to?
6. Your favourite stage door photo or memory?
7. Do you prefer classics or modern shows? Why?
8. Is there a movie you’d like to see adapted onstage?
9. How about a stage show you’d like to see onscreen?
10. What is the last stage show you saw? Review it in three sentences.
11. A show you’d recommend to everybody?
12. A show you wouldn’t recommend to your worst enemy?
13. A show you’re ashamed to admit you like?
14. How important are visuals for you? Can you enjoy a show with good acting but ugly visuals? Or can good visuals save an otherwise bad show in your eyes?
15. What is the prettiest show you’ve ever seen?
16. A costume or a prop that you love?
17. You can only watch productions of one show for the rest of your life. Which show you choose and why?
18. Do you research the shows you consider seeing, or do you just pick a show to see and hope it’s good?
19. Your favourite act 1 ending?
20. The most times you’ve ever seen the same show or production?
21. A performance by an actor or an actress that has impressed you the most?
22. Have you ever walked out of a performance? If not, could you consider doing so?
23. Do you collect theatre memorabilia? If so, feel free to show off your collection!
24. You have to swap lives for a week with a character from one of your favourite shows. Who do you choose and why?
25. A headcanon about your favourite show?
YEAH IT HIT ME IN THE FEELS IT WAS LIKE WOW SO MUCH STUFF ALL OF THE THINGS
WHEN LINDA WAS LIKE PENNY U R SO DUMB THAT WAS THE BEST BC LIKE SAME
NOLAN ITS JIST LIKE OMG I WAS JUST THINKJNG ABOUT NOLAN AND MY TEACHER MENTIONED SOMEONE’S COMPOSITION AND I WAS LIKE WPW COMPASSITION AMIRITE
And aaron is officially 110% done like wow
I’m a little scared of the workload of next semester since the 20th cen design prof finally got listed and they are one of those teachers that make you know every piece of art in the 1000 page textbook
But then I remembered that I went to high school
High school was hard so yeah I can do it