Callbacks + Parallels, Jim and Pam
I made a new Jim and Pam video following last night’s finale. I wanted to make a video to celebrate the continuity - all those callbacks and running themes, the parallels from seasons one to nine. This is it. To Sing, this video is up to date - and sadly, always will be. I hope you enjoy. Not a bad nine years, huh?
rtt kim and I would watch the office and cry about kim and pam a lot and
c’était il y a lonGTEMPS
I just saw this and got up and faceplanted on the couch until I felt enough strength to get up again
OMG AM I BEING EXPECTED TO -
omg I can’t remember any that are my favourite omg omg omg
1) When pam was like saying she’d given up on him or something then he asked her to dinner
2) idk when pam finally admitted they were together to the office
3) No wait that was fanfiction what I was thinking about ugh omg omg I cannot remember ok um when they stayed in the room at Dwight’s farm
4) Oh when pam is really drunk at the dundies yeah
5) THIS IS SO HARD MY MEMORY IS SO BAD. I’m going to go through my tag. Oh yes the tag helped when they did the stupid marathon thing but they walked it yes
I CAN’T TALK ABOUT THEIR WEDDING I NEVER GOT UP TO THEIR WEDDING I NEVER WATCHED IT YET
I don’t have any semblance of a love life, so now I’m just freaking out with friends about Pam and Jim like I used to when I actually liked a guy.
We are just so fabbbb
but I’m too stressed about how I’m going to finish this English project by tomorrow.
Never apologize, Kim
I love when we like the same things
Two days ago I used the term life ruiners for the first time. These two.
I give up
This isn’t doctor who
There is no amy to tell me to watch things in order
I cannot endure this
I am skipping to the next season
JIM IS AN IDIOT I DON’T LIKE HIM WHAT THINGS IS HE DOING
STOP BEING A DUMBO
I’M JUST HUGGING MY LAPTOP WIMPERING
so this is based on a twitter conversation I had with Justine and this just kinda crawled into my brain and I started sketching it in MS paint
I didn’t want to upload this here but I was kinda forced
”:’) Oh my goodness this is wonderful because now if anyone ever asks you “Do you like this?” you can quickly reply “NO! I only like three things! Stephanie J. Block, Anything Goes, and Jim and Pam.” JUST BRINGING THIS BACK BECAUSE MY OBSESSIONS FROM THREE DAYS AGO ARE ACTUALLY STILL RELEVANT AND THIS IMAGE IS STILL AMAZING